Professional Land Surveyor

For Endorsement Application:

If you already have a license in another state and want to become licensed in North Dakota, use the Endorsement application.


PDFWord-Links to the Endorsement application.


For Examination Application:

If you do not have a license in another state and would like to take the Principle and Practice exam to become registered in North Dakota, use the Examination application.


PDFWord-Links to the Examination application.


NCEES Records:


An NCEES record contains documents required for registration.  Endorsement applications typically require, among any other information, college transcripts, reference letters, verification of examinations and a verified experience record.  NCEES offers a fee based service that will assemble and verify documents that need to accompany an application for registration.  If you are interested in creating an NCEES record, additional information can be found at